Avocado egg salad may sound a bit unusual and put you out of your comfort zone, but rest assured this recipe will have you coming back for more. This treat is easy to make, takes about 10 minutes to make, and even kids love it! Make it into a sandwich or put it on toast; no matter how you eat, you will enjoy it guaranteed. The best part is, there is zero mayonnaise in this dish. For more delicious recipes for lunch, dinner or a quick snack, head over to BalanceKG for all your fitness needs.
Avocado Egg Salad Ingredients
- Eggs – 6 hard-boiled and peeled
- Avocados – 2
- Lemon – 1/2 juiced
- Greek Yogurt – 1/4 cup plain
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup crushed
- Red Pepper – 1/2 tsp crushed
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Add eggs and avocados to a large mixing bowl. Mash the ingredients together
- Squeeze the juice of the 1/2 lemon into the mixing bowl and add the plain yogurt
- Mix ingredients together
- Add the walnuts, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients well
- Serve as a sandwich or on toast!